Friday, June 19, 2009

Sarcasms triggered from Congressman's twitter...

Scary that there are so many ppl out there like that :)

> I got a sunburn last weekend. Makes me think of Hiroshima.
> My softball game was rained out today. Now I know what Hurricane Katrina felt like.
> Sitting in a chair, feeling a good deal like Stephen Hawking. #GOPfail
> Walked out onto Constitution Ave in D.C. and was almost hit by a taxi. Reminded me of Tienanmen Square.
> our office cooler ran out of water. this must be what its like in Sudan.
>, fell off my surfboard in Malibu today, now I know what D-day felt like.
> Didn't have breakfast this morning, it was exactly like the Great Potato Famine
> Still haven't got paid for a job I did. Now I know what slavery is like.
> Just got into a snowball fight. Reminded me of the Hundred Years' War
> Got some sand in my shoe. Now I know what it's like to be on my third deployment in Iraq.
> I got a splinter in my hand today. Felt just like Jesus getting nailed to the cross.
> Someone walked in on me while I was in the bathroom. Reminded me of Pearl Harbor.
> My toilet just overflowed a little. Now I know what it was like for the Indonesian tsunami victims.
> Had to move all my stuff to a new office w/o a corner view. Now i know what the Trail of Tears was like. #GOPfail
> I had to sit in the last row of our corporate jet this morning. This is what Rosa Parks must have felt like.
> Missed lunch today cuz I was late and walking to a meeting. Reminded me of the Bataan Death March.
From petehoekstra?

No comments: